Are you looking for a RPL Practitioner? MPLAN is committed to assisting employers and others with linking an individual’s skills to actual skill development needs of an organization.
Contact MPLAN via email for more information.
Attend one of MPLAN's professional development events or Annual General Meeting to connect with RPL practitioners, learn about the latest news and events in the field of RPL and to take advantage of RPL knowledge, skills, and abilities you require.
MPLAN provides information on the RPL Practitioner expertise within our network and includes projects with:
- Internationally Educated Persons
- Community Organizations
- Sector Councils
- Government Departments at municipal, provincial, and federal levels
- Academic Institutions
- Adult Learning Centres
Each member identifies him/herself with one or more of the following sectors:
An RPL Practitioner can help with:
- Human resource development and training
- Succession planning
- Preparation of professionals
- Qualifications frameworks
- Assisting individuals with their personal growth and development
- Establishing sound assessment systems and methods
- Assessment of individuals for academic credit