MPLAN Military RPL Workshop
(See Registration Form Below)
DATE: Tuesday, May 7, 2019
TIME: 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
LUNCH: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Provided for in-person registrants only.)
DEADLINE to Register for morning workshop:
Please register using MPLAN's online form below by Friday, May 3, 2019.
In-person: Please join us in the eTV Studio B at Red River College, Notre Dame Campus, 2055 Notre Dame Ave, Winnipeg MB
Via Live-Stream: Once your registration fees have been received and confirmed, we will email your unique live-streaming link prior to the event for testing and viewing purposes.
On or before May 3, 2019
Live-Streaming Link Flat Rate: $40
After April 18 to May 3, 2019
MPLAN Members attending in person: $50
Non-Members attending in person: $60
*No invoicing available. For this event, early bird and live-streaming registrations will only be accepted by electronic payment (eTransfer, PayPal or a Credit Card over the phone). Cash and cheques accepted at the door if you are attending in person.
Please fill out the form below.
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
9:00 – 9:30 Registration and Networking
9:30 – 11:30 Main Event - Variety of Speakers
11:30 - 12:30 Lunch and Networking
NOTE: MPLAN's AGM will be held 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. RSVP HERE (free to attend)
Morning Workshop Speakers will include:
- Scott Freer (OCdt), UW student and serving member at 17 Wing Winnipeg
- Warren Otto, Academic Advisor, Military Support Office, Extended Education, University of Manitoba
- Stephanie Rozzi, Adult Learner Advisor, University of Winnipeg
- Colin Russell, Registrar, University of Winnipeg
- Lauren Waples, RPL Facilitator, RPL Services, Red River College of Applied Arts Science and Technology
- Ken Webb, Canadian Forces Liaison Committee, Manitoba and North West Ontario
- Nigel Whittaker (Col), Assistant Chief of Staff Support, 3rd Canadian Division, Department of National Defence