NOTE: MPLAN is not offering any awards at this time. Please contact the board for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Nominate a PEARL Award Winner
It’s not too early to start thinking about nominating an organization, program or project for the PEARL Award! The MPLAN “PEARL” Award acknowledges the Pursuit of Excellence in the Assessment and Recognition of Learning. Award recipients will be recognized at the MPLAN Annual General Meeting in late spring.
Terms of Award
- The award (s) is made to an organization, program, or project.
- It is not an award for an individual.
- An organization that is being nominated does not have to be an MPLAN member.
- Any MPLAN members is invited to make a nomination for an MPLAN Pearl Award.
- There are no predetermined number of awards in any given year.
Criteria for Nomination
Nominations in all areas of PLAR practice are invited including workplace/industry, community, education and government.
Factors to be considered in making a nomination include, but are not limited to:
- Commitment to and promotion of PLAR
- Involvement in PLAR community
- Results achieved
- The developmental nature/value of the work
- Lasting benefits of the work, or potential for lasting benefits
- Impact on the learner, the broader community and “systems”
- Sharing of expertise, research, resources
- Influencing “systems” and/or “government policy”
Contact the PEARL Committee to ask a question or submit a nomination.