Join MPLAN for this festive learning luncheon! MPLAN members will share highlights of presentations from the CAPLA 2012 Conference – Recognizing Learning, Skills and Competencies: Strengthening Today’s Workplace for a Better Tomorrow – held recently in Halifax.
11:30 am - 12:00 pm Registration and Networking
12:00 - 1:00 pm Lunch/Networking
1:00 - 2:00 pm Brief updates on the 2012 CAPLA Recognizing Learning Conference workshops, including topics such as:
- Using Social Media to Leverage RPL
- Optimizing Connections: Making the Match – A Collaborative Immigrant Service Delivery Model
- From Cultural Chasm to Cultural Integration – Innovative Online Assessment and Training Tools
- Online Self-Assessment Readiness Tools (SARTS) for Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- Moving Forward on RPL Standards and Guidelines in Canada
- Taking Account 2: A Report on the Number of PLAR Assessments Conducted by Public Post-secondary Institutions in Canada 2004-2011 (Van Kleef, J. 2012)
- Support for RPL: Where does RPL “fit” with lifelong learning systems around the world? (IPLAN webinar)
- Effectiveness of Credential and Competency Assessment Tools
- Pre-arrival Program for Immigrants
- Exploring the RPL Connection
New! Convenient online registration is now available from the Event Registration section. To register any other way, please use the registration form attached.
Please register before November 28, 2012